Everyone knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day so why not make it the most delicious meal with this GFC approved Chorizo Potato Hash! We guarantee that when you make this it will leave your kitchen smelling like your favorite brunch spot in DTLA. This dish only takes up to 30 minutes tops to prep and cook and always is a fan favorite!
Chorizo Potato Hash
Serving size: 4
- 4 red potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 2 green onions
- ½ cup of mexican cheese
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Oil for cooking
- 1 pkg. Vegetarian chorizo
- 4 eggs
1. Fresh ingredients are key components for this savory dish. Prep the potatoes and your favorite vegetables by dicing it into small, proportionate pieces. We used red potatoes, bell peppers, and onion. Topped off with green onions for garnish.
2. Warm up your skillet and drizzle over vegetable oil to prevent your hash from sticking. Start cooking all the chopped potatoes and season lightly with salt & pepper. Once the potatoes are half-way cooked toss in the diced bell peppers, onions and minced garlic. Stir occasionally.
3. Add the vegetarian chorizo to the skillet and make sure to mix it in evenly throughout the hash so that each potato crevice is flavored with the mexican spices. Top off the hash with 4 sunny-side up eggs and wait for it to cook. Don’t forget, cheese is your best friend!
4. Garnish with the chopped green onions and enjoy!
Like what you see? Let us know - share this recipe or comment below!